University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Only very self-disciplined persons should attend this school. Regardless of whether or not you can do the work, you have to be able to log on the the school website for a majority of the calendar week (5 or 6 out of 7 days) in order to recieve full participation credit and make sure you are up-to-date with your assignments.

If you are planning on attending college online, only disciplined and serious individuals need apply. If you cannot ensure you will spend the time necessary to further your education online, you may want to enroll in a classroom setting. Attending college online requires a great deal of sacrafice, discipline and endurnace.

Anyone who has a busy life outside of school and does not necissarily have the time to commute or live on campus. Any parents who have children at home and want to further their career. Anyone who is not comfortable in a physical classroom. Anyone who is looking for a great school, with great acedemics, and convenience.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who is good with keeping track of what is due and when. A person that is able to get along with others and works well in a team. Someone who can be taught by reading and researching online because it is an online class and requires more independent studying.

Anyone that has the ability to learn and get an education should go to the University of Pheonix. It is a great challenge. Teachers and staff is always available to any student. If you are working this is a great opportunity to go back to college. An On line compus like the University of Pheonix will be a great choice.

I think everyone should attend this school. Due to the economy and things going on in the world today, the University of Phoenix allows a schedule that makes school achievable. It's amazing how convenient the online campus is and how interactive you can be. I never thought I would get so much out of attending school.

Any individual who feels the need to better themself through education should attend the University of Phoenix, as they offer a variety of options for learning locations and majors. Those who do not have the time, resources, or just want an alternative to the traditional classroom should utilize it's online campus.

This school is great for anyone with a busy schedule, whether you have small children at home or a full time job. You log into your classes at your convenience. It is also good for someone who can stay organized and on top of their work. Classes are short, and you have a lot to read in that short amount of time.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who is dedicated to education and wanting to learn about their chosen field. The school takes a lot of self discipline and motivation. Also, this school is great for someone that works full time and does not have time to go to a traditional classroom.

A person that is goal orientated, a self motivator, has a drive to finish what they start, and can work well in a team. Someone that needs or wants to make their own classroom schedule, as long as they are active four days a week. Someone that wants to succeed in getting their degree, and will work to get it.