University of Phoenix-Phoenix Campus Top Questions

vernetta

It is a very small class size. Most classes that are considered to be full size consist of more then 30 students and sometimes it can be diffcuilit for a student to pay close attention and continue focus because of other students, or lack of attention span becuase of the fast race in explaining the assisgnments.

Victoria

They have an accelerated program that my community colleg didn't offer

Catherine

Univeristy of Phoenix has great adivsors taht are there whenever a person may need them. They have very experienced and knowledgable professors who know their fields and how to teach. I love this school!

Tyree

The best thing about my school is that, i am able to meet new people every week i attend school. i am also able to be comfortable around my classmates and my instructor. Another good thing is that the class size is small enough that i can hear the instructor speak and not have to yell at us so the classmates and i can hear her. At the other college i was gonna attend, I didnt think i was gonna learn because the class was so big and the instructor didnt really care about what he was teaching the class.

Vanessa

I spent 3-4 months researching other schools. Since I was older and had a family, I needed a school that would understand that. I also knew that I needed assistance understanding the enrollment process and financial aid process. When I spoke to the UoP representative, I felt that they understood my fears and were willing to hold my hand every step until the first night of class. I was impressed by my advisor. My advisor is my biggest supporter and I appreciate that so much.

Laura

At University of Phoenix, they strive to make education work around your schedule to help you succeed academically. They offer flexible scheduling with the option to attend classes online or at a campus location near you, and student resources like our e-library and PhoenixConnect academic social network. University of Phoenix has financial planning tools and Finance Advisors to help you discover the cost of your education. They offer support before you enroll in classes until graduation and beyond. That's why I like going to school at University of Phoenix.

Arely

What i found unique about this the school im attending is the instructors. Many of the instructors are employees at other organizations hired to teach at the university. They lecture in class with a combination of book material and their every day real world experiences.

Heather

The flexability.

Angela

University of Phoenix is targeted for adults who are returning to school, have jobs, family, and other adult responsibilities.

Janelle

The University of Phoenix has a great curriculum for their business program. They have a project manager program which I am most interested in and it is looked at in a very positive light by many employers.

stanley

You can either go to the school for classroom enviroment or do your classes all on-line.