University of Phoenix-Phoenix Campus Top Questions

Kierra

Everyone should attend this school! they make the shedule according to your avaliability.

University of Phoenix is an ideal campus for working professional, regardless of the level, who is seeking to broaden their knowledge in their respected career. Diversity is the strong commodity of UofP, not only amongst adult learners, but including the delivery approaches to meet the various needs for adult learners and their schedules.

Rodney

One who is committed and wants to be actively invilved in their educational process.

Monique

I think anyone who is welling to learn and do better in life.

The ideal University of Phoenix student is academically and professionally focused, ablet to work within a diverse group, has the ability to lead and be lead, comfortable with technology, and able to meet deadlines.

The kind of person that should attend this school would be working adults who are also parents. This school allows you to attend school once at week for four hours while still be able to juggle work and family.

A person who likes a flexible schedule, one-on-one time with the facilitators would appreciate the level of service University of Phoenix offers. This University would be a perfect fit for a single mom, a full-time worker, or a brand new high school graduate.

Toni

The University of Phoenix Hohokam Campus and Online instruction is ideal for any prospective student who is self-motivated, self-directed, open to working in teams, and focused. The prospective student should keep in mind that the classes are 4hours in length one day a week, so be prepared to receive a good amount of information and learn to make good use of their time. I recommend any working adult or serious student to attend University of Phoenix for the benefits include but are not limited to: their diverse group of individuals and perspectives they bring to the classroom environment.

Tamicko

A person who is motivated, and really want to recieved their degree.