University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus

The thing that I brag about most when I talk about M.S.U. is the atmosphere. Here at M.S.U. there are so many different types of people, yet we are all joined together in one place with a common desire. To receive a good education and to enjoy our time here in "bulldog country". It is really amazing to go to a football game and see all the various types of people all joined together to cheer on the bulldogs! That is what I brag about the most.

When I talk to my friends about my school I brag about the teamwork that University of Phoenix expects. Teamwork teaches us to work well with so many different people at different ages.

Being able to communicate with others and brag about my school on the exceptional teaching and quality of producing instructors it has, has made me proud to be a Phoenix so far.

That we only need to attend campus one night a week. We also have learning teams that we meet up with 2 to 3 times a week to go over assignments and talk about class.

I bragged and try to get people to enroll with the University of Phoenix because it is a great school and has many great aspects too numerous to mention.

I can go online to complete my degree. I can work full time and still be a full time student.

I brag about the ability to to work a full-time job during the day and also attend school.

accomplishments with team work