University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

« See more reviews of University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

It is a great school that offers a diversity of programs. The University offers programs from bachelor's degrre to post doctorate. The University is well known and well acredited. These are very high points when considering employment after graduation. The University is located near the ocean, so while studying there are many opportunities for recreation. School located near a beach that hosts national surfing competitions.

The things that I brag about most when I tell my friends is the administration's treat to students. Sometimes they were a little bit rough. One of the things that upset me a lot was that sometimes no matter how hard you studied you would get a "C". Thanks to God, I graduated Magna Cum Laude. When I graduated I was proud of myself and realized that it was worth it.

The most that I brag about is how much school spirit you see in it. It doesn'r matter in what year you are there is always school sprit . Also there is a lot of political movements. They are not offensive, they bring new point of views to the issues of today and sometimes, situations that already happen.

I brag to my friends about the not anybody can attend to my school. You must have good grades to be in and when you're in you have to work hard and to do your 100% to have good grades. Also I told them that if you graduate from my school, there's a big possibility that you could find job easily.

One of the best college in engineering on the world. Also being a public college of Puerto Rico is really cheap compared to other colleges. The enviorment is really friendly and in no time you feel you know a lot of people.

I love to brag that the University sponsored me on many of the projects that I participated representing the institute, help me pay the convenctions that i attended. Also the benefits that you have been a honor student.

The most I brag about my university when I talk to my friends is the high quality of the classes I take and how well prepared we are to face the working or job world as soon as we graduate.

It is one of the best colleges in the country with the best programs and the best professors.

Its a very recognized and valued college.