University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

« See more reviews of University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

I think that the kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is the one who, still studying in school, acts like he or she doesn't care for hisor her career and doesn't do good in the courses. Also, the people who spend too much time in extra-curricular activities, especially politics, and doesn't commit to his or her responsabilities as students.

The person who should not attend to this school is the person who doesn't really want to study. Those students that go to the university only because their parents make them go, also, students who can't survive by themselves (live, cook, study, etc).

The best of their classes. It's really hard and you must be a full-time student to be able to success and graduate as detailed in the curricula (program designed for 5-years bachellor's degree).

This is not a college for slackers. If you do not have good studing habits it's not for you. If you want to study social science there are other alternatives that might be better for you.

A person who is not serious about his/her future. People who don't want to work hard CANNOT attend this school.

People who want an esay and fast career for a choice shouldn't apply for this school.