University of Rochester

« See more reviews of University of Rochester

To an extent. There is a predominance of science and medical-driven students at UR. However, these students often branch out and/or change their majors, and many other departments are equally good, if not better.

Mostly True. Somewhat True. School is, most students not really. TRUE TRUE Mostly/Somewhat True, majors dictate certain requirements and for engineer students FALSE TRUE TRUE

The nerdy part is true. As for rich most people are middle class and up, but there's quite a few people from lower income families. The financial aid packages are pretty generous.

Eh, depends on who you look at. It doesn't have the hottest campus ever, but there are good looking girls and not good looking girls. same goes for the guys probably.

The students are laid back and enjoy going well in their classes, but the party scene is there and everyone knows how to have fun.

its probably accurate for probably about half of the student body, but i know a large number of counterexamples

Yeah, even though I'm not really. But its cool cause everyone still knows how to party and have a good time.

For the most part

Not really.

mostly