University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne Top Questions

Heidi

I wish I would have know the difficulty of the radiology program. It is an intense program that requires a lot of you as a student. With that being said I love the program and the professors involved in it. I wish I would have known how much time I would have to give up spending with my children. But in the long run I know that I will be able to better provide for my family with a career instead of a job.

Ashleigh

I wish I had known more about the clubs and activities that the school is involved. Had I known more, I would have been more prepared to partake in these activies because I would have known exactly what they were. Some of these activies include building a house for Habitat for Humanity and various other community service activities, the School of Creative Arts Halloween Party, and commuter activities.

For the most part i believe that i was well prapared for the college experance that i am having now. However there i one thing i would have liked to know when i was a senior in high school. I would like to have known exactly how responsible fo my homework i would be. I would like to have known that they dont usually give you your assingments. They give you a sylabus and it is your responsiblity to know when you have homework that is due.

I wish I knew more about the social life on campus.

danielle

how much tutition was going to rise

I already lived in this city so I knew a lot about it. Its hard but rewarding.