University of Scranton

« See more reviews of University of Scranton

To find the right collge be sure to do an overnight visit and attend some classes. To make the most of the college experience work hard and get involved!

Try to choose a major as soon as possible to help drive you towards your ultimate goal. Always work hard, and never forget to have fun while doing so.

Go with your gut. You will wind up in the place that is best for you. Once you get there, make the most of ot. get involved and find your adventure!

Talk to current students, find out the truth of what is going on at the school. Counselors and tour guides like to sugar coat things.

I would have them be sure to visit it and talk to really college students at the school to see what the school has done for them

Find the place where you love the people and academics, and are able to get the most out of your education and social life.

Trust your children. The more you trust them the more trust they will have in themselves to make the right decisions.

Meet as many people as possible at first, then weed out your best friends and you will have made a family for life.

go wherever you feel comfortable...the better you feel where you are the better education you will receive

stay focus and be the best of my own and never get B in class, be an (A) student