University of South Carolina-Aiken Top Questions

Kiamesha

My college does not require the professors to use Blackboard and I find it to be the most frustrating thing about my school. I find it frustrating because as a student majority of the professor's require students to use Blackboard to access documents, turn in assignments, and commenting on class events; however, as professors, they do not use the grade link that is listed as an option. I also believe using this link can benefit the professors because if they post grades constantly they can avoid the constant question of "What's my grade in the class?"

Yanee'

The most frustrating thing about USCA is registering for classes and processing your tuition bill.

Cheryl

The most frustrating thing about my school is the meal plans at the school. There are certain ones that doin't allow you to chose what you really want to do (classification status). Also another frustrating thing is the higher tution increases which causes some students to not afford for future semesters.

Jae

I don't have any complaints or frustration.

Daniel

There is a lot of material that has to be covered, but the teachers do there best to help students learn all of the material. The teachers do not mind helping any student during their office hours.

Franchesca

The most fruestrating thing about my school was last year when we did not have enough rooms/housing to house all of the students and i was put on a waiting list. Now we have new dorms built so this is no longer a problem, we have more than enough housing to house students.