University of South Dakota

« See more reviews of University of South Dakota

The University of South Dakota is a school that perfectly upholds the image of the Midwest. When a new student walks onto campus he or she is openly welcomed to the school. Everyone at the University says hello to one another and wears a friendly smile at every hour of the day. Every student feels welcome in any activity he or she joins and knows the University of South Dakota can easily be made home.

USD is a great place to be, a wonderful community of students and professors all working toward the common goal of good education and a truly positive college experience. USD has an awesome Greek Community, record breaking athletic teams, and great job placement after graduation. Go Coyotes!

It's a small campus with a diverse student population, small classes with professors who want you to succeed, and everything's close by, which is great considering that I don't like to walk far when it's freezing cold.

The University of South Dakota is a good school academically, but it needs to work on the stereotype of drinking, which is very prevalent for its students.

University of South Dakota is for anybody that is looking for a medium sized college that is known for its honors in Law, Business, Education and Medicine.

My school is small and easily accessible, the professors and facilities are nice, and it is a place where I enjoy learning and interacting with others.

A school that has great faculty that encourage students to do their best and encourage students to use their office hours for any questions.

A smaller, friendly campus where every prof you have knows your name and makes every effort to help you learn what you need to.

The University of South Dakota is a very accomodating place where the people are friendly and the sense of community is great.

It's a beautiful campus with just the right amount of students and everyone here is focused on academics.