University of Southern Indiana

« See more reviews of University of Southern Indiana

The University of Southern Indiana is known for it's nursing program, the college of business and being one of the cheapest schools around the southern Indiana area. Both areas of the school contain different opportunities to gain experience and create a jump start ones career. Highly trained professors teach all the classes and are more than happy to offer one on one time with anyone wanting a little extra help.

My school is known mostly for being extremely affordable. It is a wonderful educational environment for a very low cost. It is the best campus I found with a four-year degree that is so little money. Expessially in this tough economic time, it is very important to save money and get a college degree. Expessially from such a great school as University of Southern Indiana.

The University of Southern Indiana is probably best known for it growth, especially recently. New buildings and programs have consistently been established throughout the history of the school. These additions bring with them more opportunities and interests of prospective students as well as prospective staff which faciliates further progression.

My school is best known for its hospitality. Everyone there is extremely friendly and helpful, and most people I know there would give you the shirt off their back. I've met some great people there and have been helped out extraordinarily, so I would definitely point that out as a defining quality of USI.

from the knowledge i hav gained from talking and listening to people around me, USI is known for its' amount of failures, drunks, and people that just want to party. having a good time (getting waisted, having sex, and getting high) seems to be the biggest priority of people here.

The University of Southern Indiana has an outstanding art department. Other students and colleges are jealous of our art program. Also, the annual Madrigal Feast is a big deal and tradition with the University of Southern Indiana and never fails to draw in a large crowd.

I think that USI is known for it Health and Profession Building. USI has a very good nursing and dental program.

I really don't know what USI is know for. They have many great programs and offer various degrees.

I would have to say that our school is best known for its size and friendliness.

Im not really sure, I don't stay on campus I commute three days a week.