University of Southern Indiana Top Questions

Ana

The kind of person that should attend University of Southern Indiana is a student that truly wishes to succeed, though I would argue that, that is true for all universities. Though USI is a local university, it still has a pretty rigorous curicculum, so I would recomend students that are hard workers and are willing to give their all to their college education.

Someone who wants the convenience of a larger town without the large campus, like IU. Someone who likes regular to smaller class sizes, wants a more personal feel or touch. This school has all the conveniences/assessability as a larger school with the personal touch of getting to know your professors and other students in your classes.

Cassie

some one that likes the small town enviormnment. many people that attend here like to go home alot. the southern hospitality is wonderful so this campus makes you feel right at home. im from a small town and i love this school, its the perfect size

Makenzie

This school is great for anyone. There are so many different degrees and opportunites offered at the university. Anyone looking for a smaller school with smaller classes the University of Southern Indiana is perfect for them. The University of Southern Indiana is located just outside of the small town of Evansville, Indiana. Though I believe this school would be great for anyone people looking to jump start their career in a large city USI may not be for them.

Wesley

There are a number of different kinds of people that should attend USI. My school is very diverse. Chinese, african american, white, and many other ethnical groups. Along with ethnitcity there is quite a diversity in interests as well. You'll fit in practically anywhere, in a greek life or not, study-aholic or slide by-er... doesn't matter. I think there is something here for everyone.

Anyone who wants to make friends and have fun while recieving a quality education.

Any type of person should attend this school. A person interested in a large variety of things would be able to find a major to suit their interests.

Someone on a budget, someone who wants smaller classes, or someone who wants to have better access to and relationships with their professors.

Elianor

anyone that wants to have a college degree and have a better life. but one does not have to be very smart to attend this college.

A free thinking person who loves to live life to the fullest.

I think any kind of person could attend USI, but being a very social person definitely helps.

.

Britni

This is a good school for someone that is looking for an academically based college that has small class sizes and is supportive of the liberal arts such as writing, painting, and drawing.

Kadi

Anyone that doesn't ever feel the need for free time. Professors often treat their classes as though they are the only one you are taking at the time, and homework and due dates pile up quickly. There is no way to spend that much time on each course if you are taking over 12 credit hours. It is too much of a work load.

Makenzie

A person who does not want to attend a college that has a LOT of students and a lot of drinking and partying. USI is an awesome school!

Shawn

An outgoing person who is moderately dedicated to their education and is ready to perform inside the class while having a blast outside of class. Race, religion, and sex regardless, USI is not a school to judge you except on character.

amy

if you like shopping and don't mind nasty power plants

Jasmyn

The type of person who should attend this school, would be someone who wants a small campus with a lot of help from their professors if needed. If a students wants a school that their are small class sizes and a strong sense of community, this is the campus for you.