University of Southern Mississippi

« See more reviews of University of Southern Mississippi

The University of Southern Mississippi is a wonderful school with beautiful surroundings. The cost is slightly high even with the FASFA help. My college is great and the professors dearly care about the students as individuals. It is a pleasure to attend class and learn. I attend all sporting events which are free to all University Students with an ID Card. I would recommend this college to anyone who wanted to feel safe. People from Mississippi are very courteous on campus. I take great pride in knowing that I will be a future graduate of USM. Sincerely, #1 USM Fan

It is a very upbeat and spirited school. People are very friendly and helpful to your problem and situations. It is very diverse and career oriented school. We get involved in school activties, environemental help, and career oriented activties provided to the students. Campus is different. This is my first time going to an out of state school and living on campus. The experience has had its ups and downs but I am glad a tried it out. I am looking forward to coming back here in the springtime to finish up my program.

USM Gulf Park, located on the beautiful coast of Long Beach, MS, specializes in the nontraditional student by offering various degrees attainable through classes online, on campus, or at the main campus an hour away.

The University of Southern Mississippi is a small university with a big spirit that is academically diverse as well as rich in culture, sports, and lessons that will prepare any student for their future careers.

The University of Southern Mississippi has a very welcoming environment. It is noticed how people try to help others and lift others to excell. This is where seeds grow into flowers.

The University of Southern Mississippi may not be the best university but it does have some good things to offer such as diversification and and overall different experience.

The University of Southern Mississippi is a diverse school where it seems that only the nicest people attend and only the brightest professors teach there.

My school is the epitome of what a higher learning institute should be: outstanding teachers, great resources, and an optimistic environment.

USM is where you can be yourself without being judged, feel free to express yourself, and a place that you and your many friends call home.

My school, althought the classes are tough but needed, is very open to help guide you to be your own person along with helping you succeed!