University of Tulsa

« See more reviews of University of Tulsa

My school is known for its great engineering program. About 52% of our student population are engineers. We have students from many different countries. We also have the best professors and a good student-to-professor ratio. I actually feel like my professors care about their students’ grades and how well we do in their classes.

small enrollment which leads to better one on one time with faculty, staff, professors, etc. I love it and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a large campus to get the full experience but with more of a family type of environment where it's easy to get to know so many people. Also small class sizes!

The university of Tulsa is best known for the small class sizes. The largest class i have been in was only 29 students. I love the fact that ihe classes are small it gives you and the professor a chance toreally get to know each other versus at a big unversity where you have hundreds of students in one class.

Our school is best known for our school of Engineering and Natural Sciences and our Business school. Both schools have a pretty high career acceptance rate and most of the faculty have a doctorate in their area of expertise.

I think TU is best known for its academic excellence. TU is ranked highly for it's business school which I am studying in. The reputation of TU is admired among many people throughout the midwest and nation wide.

My school is best known for the College of Law, for being the best privately funded university education in the State of Oklahoma, and for being a good employer and corporate citizen to the City of Tulsa.

Putting students into the oil/natural gas industry. Solid engineering, computer science, business, nursing programs. More focus on those than liberal arts. More conservative than liberal.

Being tough academically. The proffessors expect a lot from their students, I wouldn't have it any other way.

My school is best known for the high probability of getting a job immediately after leaving the university.

The University of Tulsa is known for its academic excellence and its commitment to student well-being.