University of Utah

« See more reviews of University of Utah

Just ignorance other people have of or culture. We have the second highest coffee drinkers per capita in the US. We have bars and clubs too. So no not really.

No. There are plenty of people on campus who are not mormon. Not everyone outside of the LDS faith gets drunk or parties (including me).

NO!!, you can find the goody-good mormons and associate with them if you wish, but you can also find people who are chill and your type.

For the most part

not all the time

Not at all.

Not at all. The University of Utah has a very diverse student body, and there is a sense that there is space enough for everyone to be unique. There is an overall open, friendly, and tolerant attitude on campus, with many student-led initiatives to increase multicultural awareness and social justice. As a gay man, I felt safe and welcome. I loved my time at the University of Utah.

No. Not as many Mormons as I thought. The ones I know are great! If you love adventure and the outdoors Utah is for you! Snowboarding/skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, rafting/kayaking, 4-wheeling, you name it its here.

Not at all. I would almost say that most of the campus students are not LDS and there is definatly plenty of places to party ; )