University of Virginia-Main Campus Top Questions

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Nikita

A day on campus that I will never forget is when my friend and I were walking back from eating ice cream at the Corner. It was my birthday that day. In front of us there was a drunk guy talking to his girlfriend on his cell phone. He sat down on the bench for a while. In this time we were waiting for the bus. The guy started walking until he reached the traffic barrier. He started hanging on the barrier and snapped it half. After that he dashed off running. I will always remember this as it was funny to see something like that happen and to see how people act when they are under the influence. I tell this story to other UVA friends to aware them about the drinking behaviors of students and how they are personally avoidable.

I really loved Lighting of the Lawn. The atmosphere was just so nice. There were tons of people and the lights looked amazing!

Nikita

Nikita