University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

The University of Washington could improve its service to students by becoming signficantly less departmentalized. As a student, it is very difficult to get a straight or consistent answer from any department. Usually the student ends up getting juggled from department to department and only getting parts of the whole story. Not only is this damaging to the student, but the university may also miss out on opportunities concerning the student's education. If more communication was established between departments, much frustration could be saved and the Univeristy could achieve some coherency.

A fun university where students are tolerant of each other's views, and where everybody is constantly learning in and outside of class through social networking, extracurriculars, life experiences and friendships; a school that maintains a suburban feeling while maintaining close proximity to a large city that offers valuable experiences to its students.

The University of Washington is a premier University with a lot to offer students of all backgrounds and interests, featuring some of the best academic programs in the business school, engineering and healthcare across the country, while also providing non-academic opportunities to work on campus, join student groups or the greek system.

Grand. Most of the buildings are brick, adding an elegant, old personality to the campus. Beautiful. For a city school, the UW campus has plenty of green--the sprawling lawns in the Quad and Rainier Vista, the roses and trees near Drumheller Fountain, the famous cherry trees that bloom only once a year for a couple precious weeks.

The University of Washington is a culturally diverse school, in terms of ethnicity, religion, orientation, and beliefs, which gives students the opportunity to grow in their education by learning with and from their peers, allowing students to refine their education academically and enrich their college experience socially.

The University of Washington provides a liberal and active learning in environment, a well educated staff, and opportunities for research all driving at improving the students critical thinking and anlytical skills; all against the backdrop of the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

The University of Washington is located in a beautiful area, with a diverse population, offering a multitude of majors, clubs, sports, and activities for all students, while being a world renowned learning institution that creates opportunities for successful careers.

Open, large, green, nice libraries and some nice buildings, but make sure you seek out the good teachers; if you don't ask for recommendations from friends or other teachers you like, you're always going to get in the lecture classes with boring mcboringson.

A great campus in both size and quality, the UW offers a tremendous amount of opportunities in many areas including academics and athletics; the facilities are incredible and allow students to explore and excel in whichever discipline they choose.

The University of Washington is one of the most beautiful campuses in the entire northwest; It shows great school spirit, the alumni are very active, the researches are positive and succesful, plus the athletic department is VERY succesful!