University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

People are impressed when I tell them I'm attending UW for my undergrad, a reaction you don't get for other state universities around here. It's a big campus and classes can be spread out, but extremely beautiful and I hardly mind getting my exercise in between classes. We do have a lot of school pride at UW--I always joke it's the only place you'll find so many guys confidently wearing the color purple.

The best thing about this school is the amount of variety it provides you with. There are over 100 different majors, the campus is HUGE, and it is in Seattle, one of the most unique cities in the U.S.. The only downside currently is the budget cuts. Because of them, the art class sizes are starting to shrink, and one of the most exciting majors (Digital and Experimental Media), is going away . . .

I like the ability to do whatever I want. There is so much that you can do on the campus if you find out about it. I think that the most important thing that I would change is I would want some help navigating the cmapus. It could be as simple as advertising, but I want someone through the university to come and help me figure stuff out. the size is a little large, but mostly good. I

People aaround here respect the fact that you attend the University of Washington because it is one of the best schools in the nation. That said it is difficult to get in and becoming even more difficult as the school is lowering the number of incoming freshman it admits. It is not impossible to get in though. Good SAT scores and applications will definitely help though.

Being near the water creates a beautiful learning atmosphere. The faculty is impressive and the satellite campuses are very nice options for some people. Most of my time spent on campus are in common areas where there are comfortable chairs to lounge in with a coffee shop and good food at hand. It's peaceful and a great study environment that I enjoy being around.

The best thing about the school (I am the professional program) is that the administration really cares about the students. The program strives to improve its curriculum all the time by incorporating the students' feedbacks and bringing in experts to lecture. The professors and part-time clinicians are extremely interested in our growth and development.

The beauty of the campus grounds and the old buildings really does it for me. When I was a freshmen I would walk around the campus and discover something I hadn't seen before, it was like an adventure. If I could change one thing, it would be the crime that seems to go on in the Greek area and also the vagrants and junkies that hang around the north Ave.

The campus is amazing, absolutely gorgeous, as is Seattle. Going to a Pac-10 school is a lot of fun, there's always activities to go to, we have an amazing workout facility that is included in your tuition. There are tons of clubs, the Greek community is the best in the West! There is no shortage of unique classes that students can take.

The best thing about UW is the campus, it's absolutely gorgeous. If I could change one thing it would be the dorms because they suck. Going Greek is the best housing decision you could possibly make at the U. I almost never hear complaints about the UW, except maybe that classes are too hard... but that's a good thing, right?

It's a big school with something for everyone, lots of student organizations & clubs. It has a lot of prestige in this area & around the nation. Prospective employers have always responded very favorably. Seattle is so much more than a college town, it's a world-class city with lots to do, great nightlife & fab restaurants.