University of Washington-Seattle Campus

« See more reviews of University of Washington-Seattle Campus

I wish I had known that college would have been harder than it was in high school. I thought it was going to be fun like everyone else and it turned out that I was home sick and recieved lower grades than I expected. I also wish that I could have known that there are people here to help you when you need help with school work and emotionally.

I wish that I didn't focus so much on getting a job because now that I have a job, I have no time to attend the many activities that are on campus because they are always planned during my work hours. I also wish I knew that many of the events are planned only a week in advance so it is hard to clear my schedule even if I wanted to go.

I wish i had come into college with a major and career in mind. That way I would have extra motive and drive to excel in my studies because I would have a goal I was working towards. I took a lot of classes that were uninteresting and that I had no passion for, which was a waste of time and money and took a toll on my GPA.

Before coming to school I wish I would have known that I could be anyone I wanted to be, I didn't have to be the person I had been thoughout highschool. You can be anyone you want to be, and you can become anyone you want to be, and it's finding yourself that is so important when it comes to your social life in collage.

I wish I would have known a little more about myself and the way I learn. It took me along time to figure out the best ways to study and learn the material presented to me in classes. I wish I could have figured this out sooner so that I didn't miss out on such good information taught by my professors.

I wished I had known the whole campus! University of Washington is a VERY big school if stepping onto the campus for the very first time. I was scared on the first day because I did not exactly know where I was, but luckily there were Husky Leaders around to ask, and they were very nice and helpful.

I would have really wanted to know what I was truely interested in. When you are graduating high school a lot of time we focus on what careers will make us lots of money but it is very important to study something that excites you and gives you inspiration.

I wish I was sure of what i wanted to major in so that when I registered for classes I would not have trouble deciding what to take. I also would have wished I knew more about financial aid because it was a little difficult figuring out how loans worked.

I wish I would've known to get my language requirements out of the way early! I waited until my senior year and almost didn't graduate. Also, that you can overload classes by emailing the professor during registration.

I wish I had known how expensive it really is. Tuition, supplies, cost of living, additional class fees, it all really adds up. Seattle is a big city so the cost of living is incredibly high compared to other places.