University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

University of Wisconsin Madison is a large campus which is full of a variety of opportunities and is able to cater to a large breadth of students and faculty.

Its a huge school, where its easy to get lost, but if you look really hard and in hidden places, you can find amazing people and amazing things to do.

The University of Wiscosin-Madison is a wonderfully large school with great professors, great classes, endless major choices, and a beautiful campus.

The campus is large and full of excitement, with interesting things in which to participate or just observe, such as games, protests, and parties!

My school is competitive, but not without a sense of fun and experience because that is what you need to know who and what you want to become.

The University of Wisconsin- Madison offers one of the greatest educations available while allowing its students to have a great social life.

UW-Madison is a university that embraces diversity and encourages each student to work to their highest potential and strive for excellence.

My school is fun, contains very school-spirited students, who are involved and have a passion to suceed in whatever field that they choose.

UW Madison is a socially exciting, liberally minded, and academically recognized public school, meaning that it is the best of all worlds.

Madison gives the large city feeling of a school while still keeping small social communities and focusing on individual learning habits.