University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

School Spirit Sports Teams especially Football and Basketball Professors School Organizations Interesting Classes or things I've learned Events happening around Campus

academics, Madison, football tailgating, US News ranking, affordability, being able to walk everywhere, the lake, the professors, having both small and big classes.

I brag about how pretty the campus truly is. Even in weather with a negative wind chill, I can still love being here and walking around campus.

I brag about our school spirit. We are great in both football and basketball and everybody loves to go to the games and watch our teams do well.

That UW-Madison is an excellent school for not only academic but social and spiritual growth. Also that Madison is a great city to live in.

While I'm not one for bragging, I always make sure to mention how close my residence hall is to the delicious ice cream served at Dejope.

The fact that there is so much to do and experience in Madison and that I have so many opportunities available to me.

I mostly brag about how interesting and specific my classes are and the religious organization that I belong to.

The school spirit, football game days, the culture of 'work hard play hard', the city of madison

Great social life on campus, very good selection of restaurants, and i love the weather.