University of Wisconsin-Madison

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Madison

The most frustrating thing for me is the size of my dorm. I love going to a large college, however I wish I had been placed in a smaller dorm so I could have a small community feel within the high population of my school.

The most frustrting thing I find is registering for classes. It is very difficult to enroll in some of the pre-requisite classes that I need to further my educational goals.

Being at a Big 10 can be a little intimidating; for example, my huge lectures are pretty difficult and don't involve a lot of direct communication.

Most of the classes are very big (maybe even up to 600+ people in one lecture), so it's very hard to get help if you need it.

Since it's in a downtown area, there are few grocery stores/department stores/movie theaters on campus.

The crazy overachieving competitive students in some of my classes. They are a little ridiculous.

THE COLD WINTERS!!!!! MORE SNOW DAYS WOULD BE GREAT TO COPE WITH THE TERRRRRRRIBLE WINTER WEATHER

That not everyone who wants athletic tickets gets them, and its pretty expensive to go to games.

It's easy to be lost in the crowd, but it's not so big that there's always somthing going on.

The student-proliferated segregation of in-state and out of state students.