University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

The department has favorites and doesn't really care about those who are the favorite not. It seems to be BA's are less then the beloved BFA'sregardless of the work that the student does.

Unfortunately, they do not offer a full engineering program. I would love to be able to stay at this school and not have to transfer to a college that does have an engineering program.

When it's cold, it's cold. I wish there were more rooms in the residence halls so it could hold more people in them for me to meet.

There is nothing absolutely horrible about the school besides the number of General Degree Courses that everyone needs to take.

Our Chancelor she spends money on things we don't need like remodeling the dining area at Treehaven. not needed.

I am a non-traditional student and am taking classes online so I am not familiar with campus activities.

The parking for commuting students. There are plenty of parking lots.. but not enough street parking

Once you reach your 3rd or 4th year the campus social interaction begins to get smaller.

UWSP is overall a good university. I wouldn't consider anything bad about my school.

The lack of support if you've had a bad semester.