University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

« See more reviews of University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point

I'm a conservative republican and the most frustrating thing is all the intense liberals at my school. Our school has many liberals who are constantly speaking their opinion and getting in your face about it. It is very annoying.

Professors at UWSP are not very organized. Some classes have most of their work online, which can be difficult when you need to ask questions.

The most frustrating thing about UWSP is printing homework and having to turn in hard copies of an assignment along with turning it in online.

Paying for school is the most frustrating thing to me. Not being able to have a job due to the work load hinders my ability to make payments.

In the art department it is a little more difficult to get by, especially financially. Other than that, I really like the school.

During hunting season everyone goes home to hunt so there are not a lot of people there on the weekends.

The most frustrating thing is that I HAVE to choose a meal plan while I am living on campus.

Even though it is a natural resources campus and 'paperless' there is a lot of paper waste.

Financial aid and job outlook on campus for people who do not have work study

Finding time to make sure all school work is completed.