Vanguard University of Southern California

« See more reviews of Vanguard University of Southern California

Our financial aid department isn't the most competent in terms of filing. They often mess up our financial standings and request things that either we have already given them or that isn't applicable to us. It's frustrating because Vanguard is a private christian university, so it costs a great deal more than a state school and the majority of the students are in financial crises. We do receive a great amount of aid, but it's just not enough.

I think there is nothing frustrating about this school. Every time I go to visit the campus I feel at home and that feels good to me. I suppose the only frustrating thing that I can think of is the price. It's a little more on the expensive side.

The most frustrating part of my school is that it is a small private school and so it does not have all of the advantages and amazing alumni group that you would have at a large university.

The Cafe meal plan, it should have the cost of meals transfer to outtakes. If you don't use your meals you lose them. And it is not written correctly about how outtakes works.

what is most frustrating Addministration not knowing what the are doing and that the departments do not talk to each other.

The Cafeteria Options.