Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

« See more reviews of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

It's a school full of spirit; football games are the most common entertainment during weekend. Make sure to attend a lot of meetings and activities so you can get to know people.

Virginia Tech is a wonderful school focused on community, research, service, hard work and fun, with more school spirit and comradery that I've seen at any other school.

A school that has a lot of school spirit and is very proud of being the school that we are from along with being very well know for our academic excellence.

An extremely beautiful campus at the heart of Blacksburg that has highly enthusiastic students who are both academically focused and socially well-rounded.

Students at Virginia Tech are well rounded individuals that work and study hard but also have fun and take time to enjoy a wonderful college experience.

Virginia Tech is a friendly university which is focused on engaging students in innovative ways so that they can be succesful in reinventing our world.

Virginia Tech is a delightful school to attend, with having various activities available all around campus it is extremely difficult to become bored.

Virginia Tech is a very spirited, nurturing environment that promotes many of the values I believe in: service, community unity, and tradition.

Virginia Tech is an amazing place to be because it has so much to offer and even though it is a large campus, it has a small campus feel.

Virginia Tech is one of the most challenging and rewarding universities in the state, that fosters student growth and stimulates success.