Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

« See more reviews of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

I think the unique thing about my school is the traditions of school spirit, and the togetherness that we all share with one another. I visited some other colleges, but none of them seemed to have that sense of community.

Best school; high education level, respected reputation, amazing athletics, awesome college town, key location with adventurous opportunities, and a never ending network of friends and alumni, what more could you ask for??

We are much more school spirited than other schools especially after the events of April 16th. We have a strong football love here at Virginia Tech as well.

The sense of community is unique about Virginia Tech. The beautiful campus allows for a great place to become involved with the community around us.

This school is like a big family. The campus is big but it feels so small and everyone loves it here. People here don't just like it, they love it.

The Hokie community is like no other. This place is more than just stones and football. There's an electricity here.

The sense of community hat i felt when i stepped on the Virginia Tech Campus was unmatched by all the others.

Great environment, campus is very beautiful, awesome sports for all seasons and location from home (4 hours).

It has the most amount of school spirit, its the only school I applied to because I knew I would get in.

Hokie Pride! Everyone comes together to form the best community in the world. It's a Hokie Nation!