Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

« See more reviews of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

Someone who wants to be challenged academically, have fun, play intermural sports, party on the weekends, go to huge sporting events, and live in a college-town that lives and breathes Virginia Tech.

A person who wants to get further in life. A person who wants to learn and learn a lot. A person who wants to better then education and enter the work force. A person who loves the hokies.

A person who wants to learn and be in a community where they can meet new people. They are looking to better their education and have a high change in landing a job after graduation.

A person that is really into football and drinking -- this person must be responsible enough to let those two qualities get in the way of their difficult school work.

Anyone who strives for excellence and wants to lead our generation into a new era should attend Virginia Polytechnic Instiute and State University.

Someone who loves football, school spirit, and getting a great education. Also, someone who can handle a big school and some big classes.

Someone who is well rounded and doesn't mind a large community. He or shee should also be willing to work hard and make good impressions.

Anyone who wants to be part of a wonderful network of alumni. Someone who wants to have great school spirit, and meet new people.

A person who is strong-willed, determined, willing to help the community, and enjoys the outdoors would attend Virginia Tech.

Typically if you love football, the mountains, engineering and a large, active campus, you should attend Virginia tech