Wagner College

« See more reviews of Wagner College

THE KEY TO FINDING THE RIGHT COLLEGE IS MAKING SURE IT IS AFFORDABLE, LOCATION OF THE SCHOOL (AREA ITS IN), THE SCHOOLS ACADEMIC RECORD, ACTIVITES ON CAMPUS TO BE INVOLVED IN, CLASS SIZE (IMPORTANT FOR YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE), MAKE SURE THAT YOUR INTENDED MAJOR IS OFFERED, VERY VERY IMPORTANT SPEAK WITH STUDENTS AND ALUMNI FROM THE SCHOOL ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES.

The biggest thing while searching for colleges that I can pass down is to look into your financial aid package and see if you will be able to get the private loans you need to stay at your institution. Financial aid is the biggest concern for most students, and it would be a shame for a student to have to leave a school they love because of financial reasons.

I would say in choosing the best college to make sure they have your major and also majors you would also consider because it is very common to want to change your major. To make the most of college is to just have fun. School work is very important but it is also important to have a social life so definitely balance the two.

Think about the environment you grew up in, if it was poor like mine was realize you can make your quality of life better thorough education. College is what you make of it no matter where you choose to go, stay ambitious and master your gifts.

Make sure when you visit the college you look at the bathrooms and the showers! Try out the food! Check out the upper classmen dorms! Ask some students for their opinion!!!!