Wake Forest University

« See more reviews of Wake Forest University

It has great academic resources for being so small. It also has the advantage of having ACC athletics but making sure almost all students can attend, unlike a lot of the other ACC schools.

This is a hard school. It's not fair, just like life. So, other than the fact that you're in a bubble of activity, Wake gets you used to accepting failure from time to time.

Its a relatively small school with a rather close-knit community with high academic standing. In addition, it is probably one of the most expensive schools in the nation.

Keep looking until you find a professor you LOVE, theyre important not only for recommandations but can help you pick a major and give you advice whenever. Go deacs!

It was small in size and academically prestigious but also had many features of a large state school, such as dynamic Division I athletics and research facitlites.

Wake has one of the prettiest campuses I have ever seen and I definitely suggest coming for a tour if you can--if you can come in the spring, even better.

The amount of attention that is given to individual students when they have questions or concerns especially from the financial aid department.

My school has a very small homey campus. Everyone is very nice and willing to help out. This is something that I didn't find at larger schools.

I love wake, it really is a great fit...especially if you feel like you'd get lost in the shuffle at a big state school.

Most of my friends who were seniors are are seniors (I am a senior) can't wait to get the hell out.