Minneapolis, MN

Walden University

« See more reviews of Walden University

If you are a person that wants to challenge yourself in order to be the best that you can be, to be able to offer to yourself and your family the best financial rewards that are available through achieving a degree, you should attend this school. Job satisfaction offers big rewards. To feel productive in your work and to feel safe and happy in the environment that you are able to choose for yourself and your family is the greatest, tangible reward that you can give yourself. The best way to achieve this is by attending this school.

Since I attend their online school I cannot say who should be on campus. To do online courses, at any school, you have to be self motivated because basically you are teaching yourself. In the classes I have had so far, there has not been one lecture video or audio from any professor and I have been attending since 2010. The technology fee is raised quarterly it seems, and each course is $1400. that is a lot for an online program. So be a driven person if you want to attend online anyway! Good Luck

Anyone who needs the flexibility of online learning. Anyone who hasn't been in school for a while and needs assistance with the enrollment and application process. Anyone who needs financial aide assistance. The advisors at this school are awesome and willing to walk you step by step through all these processes.

Working adults or those who may not have easy access to a university. Also someone whose degree program may not be offered in their current location.

The kind of person that should attend Walden is a non-traditional student that wants to make a change in the world.

Walden is a wonderful school to attend! The professors really want you to be a success, and they believe in you.

Self-disciplined, self-starter , with ability to self-teach info.

Dedicated to their field and friendly.

Anyone its ONLINE