Minneapolis, MN

Walden University

« See more reviews of Walden University

If you are a person that won't make committments, that doesn't want to make the most out of your god-given talents, that doesn't want to work or apply yourself to get what you want in life, you shouldn't attend this school. If you are a person that is satisfied with the mediocrity in your life, if you are satisfied with your financial state, if you can't see yourself moving "beyond your back porch", or you don't want to contribute to society in a positve way then you shouldn't attend this school.

I think a person always want immediate answers and higher expectations from this school should not enroll there. A person that is low income or just relying on financial aid should not enroll since there technology fees and program courses consistently goes up ever quarter/semester.

The kind of person who shouldn't attend Walden, is one who wants to attend a traditional college that has traditional college classes. If you don't want to "think outside the box" then I wouldn't recommend Walden University

An individual that has poor time management skills and one who can not deal with constant changes.

Someone who is not motivation on thier own to successfully complete there education.