Wentworth Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Wentworth Institute of Technology

Wentworth Institute of Technology is best known for its professionalism and cooperative education. Someone once put it best when they said "Wentworth will make or break you", it is not necessicarily hard to get in but hard to stay. Fractions of freshman classes actually graduate. Also Wentworth is known for its astonishingly high number of male students, roughly 80% of WIT's are men. This makes for an interesting experience for a female student such as myself and numerous jokes from the many surrounding colleges and universities.

My school is best known for its architecture and engineering programs. Its architecture program is the largest at the school, and in my oppinion the best option for preparing you for joining the architectural profession. It keeps its students on task and up to date on everything you need to gain your architecture license as efficiently as possible.

Wentworth Institute of Technology is best known for its cooperative work program. Each student is required to participate in two co-op work terms in order to graduate. The position which the student has received for their co-op term must directly relate to the student's major. It also must be approved by their academic advisor to ensure relevance.

A balance of in class learning as well as hands on. There are many majors to choose from but most are geared to design and technology.

The Co-op Program as well as being a good Technical School.

Producing quality, practical, and hardworking engineers

Architecture and engineering.

Achitechture.

Academics