Western Illinois University

« See more reviews of Western Illinois University

My school is a small town middle sized university that has an ample amounts of diversity and good learning oppertunities.

There are classrooms and professors, but it's like a constant party starting thursday night until sunday morning.

Western Illinois University is a somewhat large school that is focused on challenging its students academically.

Western Ilinois Unviersity is a place where everybody is somebody and your teacher care about your future.

Western Illinois University is a fabulous, amazing university that I would recommend attending to anyone.

This is the perfect school to get a wide range of diversity, as well as experience about the real world.

Western Illinois provides a fun, open, and well rounded learning and social experience for all to enjoy.

My school is fun and exciting but also drives me to be the best i can be to my community and my world.

Low morale, set in a rural republican town with a semi liberal university sitting in the middle.

I attend a small school that is academically focused and fun to attend; I fit in well here.