Western Illinois University

« See more reviews of Western Illinois University

The type of person that should not attend Western Illinois University is one who can not get along with a variety of differnet people , wants a university with a challening science program or wants a college town which is not dead in the summer. Western Illinois university has a large variety of people who adhear to differnent thinking, lifestyles and statuses. If you can not get along with different people, WIU is not for you. The University touts a great law enforcement program but the science department lacks in both labware and funds.

Western Illinois University is not the school for you if you are afraid of diversity. Every person here has a different background and story. There are students here from different countries, big cities, and towns with populations of 200. The teachers have different backgrounds, too. Some of them have spent years in different countries studying their field while others have grown up in Macomb. If you can't handle being able to choose what you want to do for the rest of your life and have fun while doing it, WIU is not for you.

There is no person who would not be welcomed here at Western. All types of students would be well equipped to come to Western. Western can help those who need extra help and also allow more advanced opportunities for those who learn faster than others. I recommend Western to everyone, it is a great place to make life long relationships and have fun, while still being academically focused.

Western Illinois is not a good college for students who are not very serious about their education. If a student isn't very into joining clubs or getting invoolved with volunteer work, this university might not be for them. This university is a bit costly, so if students want to save money and aren't interested in joining anything, they might not like Western.

WESTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY IS A GREAT INSTUTION. THERE IS A GREAT BALANCE OF EDUCATION AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES FOR ALL STUDENTS. IF A STUDENT IS UNSURE OF THEIR MAJOR COURSE OF STUDY, THEY SHOULD ATTEND A JUNIOR COLLEGE TO OBTAIN THEIR ASSOCIATES DEGREE FIRST TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET THE MOST FROM THE UNIVERSITY.

Very smart people should not attened this school, go to U of I not here. If you wear north face and you think that smart people would summize you as a tool, bro, bra, and or brah and would like to join a party focused frat come here. If you want a cheep school with a good house party scene come here

A person with a narrow-minded view of people and places. The kind of person who isn't able to just enjoy the reality of the environment of this institution. More or less someone who expects greatness shoved in his or her face... you have find like it for what it is.

The type of person who shouldn't attend this shcool, is one who is coming to the university just to discover how much alcohol they can drink in one night without vomting. Western Illinois has a very low tolerance for studetns who do not take their academics seriously.

I honestly think that a person who is very competetive about grades shouldn't come here. Grades are important to me and i try hard here to keep them up, but i believe this school just doesn't have the most challenging curiculum out there.

Someone who is not serious about their college education should save their money, and everyones time and trouble by just staying home. Having a good time and partying are fine in moderation, but we are adults and should behave as such.