Western Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Western Kentucky University

The worst thing about WKU is the dreaded hill. The academics are up to par and the people are great. The absolute worst thing, and you can ask anybody, is the mile walk up the hill to Cherry Hall or Gordon Wilson Hall. Those are the two plaes that dance majors spend all of their time!

the only thing i dont like is that it feels like a high school.. there is still that feel.. there are cliques.. like the preppy sorority girls, the frat. boys, the wierdos, the dorks etc... i wish it was more cohesive.. i hate the social groups!! why cant we just all get along?!?

Personally I think the worst thing about Western Kentucky University is the fact that all of the academic buildings are very far from the dorms. I live at the very bottom of the hill and it is very tedious walking up the hill and back to classes especially in the cold weather.

The worst part of the school is the city it is located in. Bowling Green is a small city which makes Western's campus the main attraction. Many students come from larger cities such as Louisville, Nashville, and Cincinati so many students pack up and head home on the weekends.

The worst thing about my school would proably be the hill. Because its a straight shot up towards Cherry Hall, it is a pain to walk up. Walking is the worst at WKU. Also finacial is outrageous, prices of dorms and housing and tutition it just ridiculous.

I think the worst thing about the school is the cost of tuition and the meal plan. I feel this way because after greaduation I am now in debt and can't seem to find a job that I feel is paying enough to help me pay for the debts easily.

Construction is extremely common at WKU. The institution has a knack to make itself bigger an better than before and that has pros and cons. Tip: Parking is awful all the time, especially for communting students. So go to class early.

The freshman girls dorm PFT, although I enjoyed living with a group of 800 girls, the dorm itself needs updates. The campus is beautiful this dorm can be depressing in the winter, rooms are small and bland.

The hill. It is really hard and annoying to walk the hill at 7 in the morning, but it really helps you out in the long run. So that is the worst thing about my school, but it puts people into shape.

The worst thing about WKU is THE HILL! The walk up and down the hill can definitely take a toll on some people and it is crucial to pay attention to the timing of your classes when scheduling!