Western Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Western Kentucky University

Again, parking is the most frustrating as well. It is very inconvinient and for commuters , it is horrid. You can end up being late for class because you can't find a spot.

There isn't enough comfortable, quiet places to study. While the library would be comfortable, students tend to be loud and crowd in the library.

The financial aid process. It's long and phone calls don't help, you need to go in person to get the answers to the questions that you want to ask.

The lack of places to eat is frustrating. There are not many dining choices on campus. I feel like I eat the same thing every day.

The most frustrating thing about this school is that Western does not offer scholarships for transfer students.

How I see so many people with bad grades get financial aid, but when you need help they do not want to help.

I don't feel like I learn here-that the professors are teaching to a test and not to their students' needs.

The most fustrating thing is that the computer lab is a little to far from my dorm.

The construction - but it looks pretty