William Rainey Harper College

« See more reviews of William Rainey Harper College

In this area our school is well known to offer a good education for individuals interested in furthering their careers. Harper college is a very nice school that offers a lot to the community. I love the atmosphere here, It is comfortable and well organized. The staff is highly qualified and are very well trained. There are many resources the students can utilize at no extra cost.

Harper is recognized as one of the best community colleges in the nation. The classes are valuable, interesting, and challenging. I learn how to become a better person each day I attend Harper. Harper has a reputation for turning troubled students into success stories. I have seen first hand the positive impact that Harper College can make on people's lives.

My school is best known for it's volleyball team and recent expansion. It's a community college and yet still offers tons of majors and associates degrees. It has a beautiful campus also.

It is best know for their classes and education because almost all of their classes are transferable to any school and the classes are relatively cheap.

Well known community college, with very good teachers and well kept environment

Not sure