Winston-Salem State University

« See more reviews of Winston-Salem State University

The environment and of people is wonderful. Winston-Salem State Univeristy (WSSU) is a family-oriented campus that anyone can feel at home when attending. I also like the availability of resources at school. Many resources (academic, career) are available to students who choose to use them to advance their post-graduate options.

I feel as though the best thing about WSSU is the "at home" feel they welcome you with. With this school being a Historically Black University, you are surronded by many of those whom are just like you. Everyone treats everyone equally , while getting work done and still having fun at the same time. It is a great place to be.

the best thing about my skool is the overall feel for the school the students are nice honest and are very open minded to being different and thinkg out the box and the teachers make it a great school to be apart of .

The best thing about my school is the professors because they are very knowledgeable about the content they teach and have the best interest in the student being successful and getting the most out of their learning experience.

The Marketing organization that I am involved in encourages and promotes school spirit. We are the face of all organizations and we do whatever it takes to boost school spirit. We are also highly involved in community service.

The best thing about my school are the classes. The classes are small so the professors are able to cater to your every need, they do everything in their power to ensure that you undesrstand the material.

The best thing about my school is the history of the building of this school on general. In 1892, when slavery was still an issue, many African Americans came together and built a Teacher's Institution.

I would consider the best thing at my school to be the professors. Most of them seem to be really dedicated to their jobs. They are all so very helpful and always available during and outside of class.

I consider the best thing about my school to be the price yeah it is pricely but nothing thats so outrageous that i couldnt pay for my schooling. It is also racially oriented.

I love the diversity of the students and faculty at this school. Also, I am in the nursing program, and it is one of the best in the state of North Carolina.