Wittenberg University

« See more reviews of Wittenberg University

Wittenberg University offers a unique education to their students by being a liberal arts institution that provides their students with the tools they need to be successful in their studies as well as any and all of their future endeavors.

Wittenberg is a tight-knit university. We are small and personal, which is one of the reasons I chose to come here. I also came here to further my athletic career. I'm in my second semester of my first year and I have loved it so far.

Wittenberg University is a small liberal arts school that is not in the most exciting area, but contains a tight-knit community which offers a great balance of good academics and an active social scene.

Wittenberg University is a small town college with a ton of school spirit providing a liberal arts education for student's who want to succeed and become well rounded individuals.

Having a light within us, we pass on intellectual inquiry, compassion, and the need for global citizenship from one generation to the next bringing light to all.

Wittenberg University is a school where individuals come to find themselves with the help of peers, teachers, and the surrounding community.

Wittenberg University is a very well-rounded school, and the school, and professors really care about your success here at the university.

My school is small, individual-focused, self-motivated, and somewhat secluded from much of the world, which is very helpful for studying.

It is probably the most friendly school you'll ever visit--so don't feel shy, you won't be discluded!

Wittenberg University is a small-town liberal arts school that molds well-rounded leaders.