Wittenberg University

« See more reviews of Wittenberg University

The naked truth is that Wittenberg is awesome. From the outside looking in, Wittenberg may seem like a minuscule school with nothing to offer. After a visit or an over-night, one will realize everything Witt has for its students. From the traditions, sports teams, student organizations, Greek life and academic opportunities, Wittenberg University is one of the top universities within the state of Ohio!

Wittenberg has offered me countless opportunities that I couldn't have found anywhere else. For example, I'll be returning to Lesotho, Africa this summer for two months as a student chaperone. The service-oriented trip is unique to Wittenberg and offers students a chance to see the world. It introduced me to the country where I plan to spend 5 years after graduating from medical school.

This is are great university. I can truly say that I have met some of the best friends I will ever meet. I have two jobs and they my bosses are very flexible with my class schedule. If you are looking for a small, close knit community to begin you educational career, this is definitely the best choice!

The campus is what I fell in love with: it is absolutely gorgeous and closed in, as opposed to some schools that have buildings scattered around a city or town. This school also has dedicated alumni, which shows that students truly enjoy their college experience here at Wittenberg.

It is pretty small you can walk from any edge of the cmpus to the exact opposit in 10 minutes. In addition, We have a great history in division 3 sports with the winniest football team and mens basketball team (in Div. III NCAA).

my school is a community that helps each other out. you can not go through the campus without someone saying hello to you. my school is a prestigious university that will bring out the best in anybody going there.

Wittenberg is a wonderful place; I just LOVE it. I’ll admit… I’m obsessed. It’s a place you can come and be you. It’s got great values and tons of really cool traditions. Come here and experience it!

Wittenberg is an amazing place, and it will stay close to my heart forever. It is a school that is built on lots of history and tradition, and that is just something that you can't find everywhere else!

Wittenberg is a great school. I chose to come here for swimming, but upon arriving on campus I chose not to. Even though I do not swim, I am extremely glad I chose this school!

Wittenberg is a great place to go to school. It has a wonderful atmosphere, and is filled with wonderful people that will make college the best experience of your life!