Woodbury University

« See more reviews of Woodbury University

The type of person who shouldn't attend this school is someone who doesn't want specialized attention in the classroom. Also, someone who doesn't seek a mentor or want someone to know when they don't attend class reguraly. Woodbury offers a small setting where you are a person and not just a number or test score, that's why I chose to go there.

If you are not dedicated in your schoolwork or if you get impatient because you will spend a lot of time in studio and doing homework. You should have a lot of free time and work only part time or not at all.

Those looking to end their day once classes are done, and dont like heavy work loads. Its tough here but the education you get out of it is awesome and satisfying.

A person who should not attend this schoolwould have a negative attitude about school, lathargic, or a procrastinator.

Someone who is not interested in a one-on-one bases with teachers, or that does not really want to work hard.

A person that wants to be very social and believes that they will have the time of there lives in parties.

A person who is not willing to work hard and focus on his education and building his dreams.