As a student athlete, you already know that competition can be fierce — both on and off the field. Increase your odds of winning, and your college funds, by applying to as many of these sports scholarships as possible. Ensuring your financial security in college can also help you focus on your studies and your sport. Start browsing our Scholarship Directory today for athletic scholarships and find just what you’re looking for.
U.S. and international high school bowling athletes with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher are ...
This award is available for current high school seniors in Dutchess County, New York. Applicants mu...
This award is available for current high school seniors who are graduating from John Jay High School...
This award is available for current high school seniors graduating from Poughkeepsie High School in ...
This award is available to female high school seniors in Dutchess County New York who are involved i...
This award is available to currently graduating high school seniors at Beacon High School, John Jay ...
This award is available for graduating seniors at Arlington, Beacon, John Jay or Roy C. Ketcham High...
This award is available for current seniors at Arlington Highschool in New York state. Applicants m...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors at Forsyth County (NC) public high schools who have ...
This award is available for competitive tennis players between the ages of 12 and 21. Applicants mu...
Female high school seniors who attend Scarborough High School in Scarborough, Maine, are eligible fo...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship