If you have a love for huge diamonds — and we’re not talking about the kind you wear — then you may be qualified for a college baseball scholarship. Baseball athletes have several scholarships available to them from schools and alumni, as well as private leagues and organizations. Players of all skill levels may be eligible to receive college funding — even if they don’t necessarily plan to play for a college team. So, step up to the plate and browse the scholarships for baseball players in our directory. Don’t let a curveball like the price of tuition stop you from pursuing your college graduation dreams.
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend high school in Houston, Texas; Chica...
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
The BigSun Athletics Scholarship is offered to high school seniors and undergraduate students withou...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County, Florida who are planni...
This scholarship is available for current high school seniors residing in Hillsborough County, Flori...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore who are active in athletics. Appl...
This award is available for current high school seniors in Dutchess County, New York. Applicants mu...
This award is available for current high school seniors who are graduating from John Jay High School...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship