Did you know that lacrosse is a team game originally played by Native Americans? Truly a great American sport, lacrosse has a long-standing history, and the popularity is also on the rise. This means that the opportunity for lacrosse scholarships has grown, and competition for these sports awards has increased. If you plan to play lacrosse at college, or if you currently play for your high school team or a local league, talk with your coach about options to earn money for school with sports scholarships. Look to your school’s scholarship programs as well as alumni associations and lacrosse organizations for additional funding. You can also get a fast break here with our lacrosse scholarship directory. Go for the attack and apply to as many scholarships today!
This scholarship is available for high school seniors, college freshman, and college sophomores who ...
This award is available for graduating seniors at Littlefield High School in Littlefield, Texas. Ap...
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from Aliso Niguel High Schoo...
High school seniors graduating from the Santa Ana Unified School District, Anaheim Union High School...
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship