It’s no surprise that some of the most competitive skiing and snowboarding programs will be at colleges located where snow sports are the norm. Schools like the University of Colorado at Boulder and the University of Utah have top competing skiing and snowboarding student athletes and teams, with plenty of access to snow-covered slopes! If you plan to ski or snowboard at the collegiate level, then you could be eligible for full or partial scholarships. The competition for these winter sports is fierce at schools with access to ski slopes and snowboarding ramps, so be sure to reach out to the programs and colleges you’re interested in if you want to participate on their skiing or snowboarding teams. Check out our directory of scholarships for skiers and snowboarders to see if you have free college money available.
The John A. McCluskey and Helen McCluskey Scholarship scholarship is available for graduating Africa...
This scholarship is available for female graduating seniors at Sullivan East High School in Bluff Ci...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore who are active in athletics. Appl...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend a high school in Berks County, Penn....
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from Aliso Niguel High Schoo...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship