It’s no surprise that some of the most competitive skiing and snowboarding programs will be at colleges located where snow sports are the norm. Schools like the University of Colorado at Boulder and the University of Utah have top competing skiing and snowboarding student athletes and teams, with plenty of access to snow-covered slopes! If you plan to ski or snowboard at the collegiate level, then you could be eligible for full or partial scholarships. The competition for these winter sports is fierce at schools with access to ski slopes and snowboarding ramps, so be sure to reach out to the programs and colleges you’re interested in if you want to participate on their skiing or snowboarding teams. Check out our directory of scholarships for skiers and snowboarders to see if you have free college money available.
High school seniors graduating from the Santa Ana Unified School District, Anaheim Union High School...
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
The BigSun Athletics Scholarship is offered to high school seniors and undergraduate students withou...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship