Fast-pitch and slow-pitch softball players have many opportunities to earn money for college. Playing for either a high school team or a local league can not only help you get spotted by college recruiters and scouts, but it also opens up the doors to numerous softball scholarships. Outside organizations, like the NCAA, offer scholarship awards to college softball athletes who can impress on the field and in the classroom. In fact, several colleges, alumni associations, and private scholarship funds look beyond just athletic talent and include a student’s academic achievement, volunteer and community service, financial need, and other character factors to help award college dollars to softball players. There’s no need to wait for the good pitches here — apply to as many of these softball scholarships as you can!
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
This scholarship is available for U.S. women who are active in sports. Applicants must be currently ...
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
The BigSun Athletics Scholarship is offered to high school seniors and undergraduate students withou...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County, Florida who are planni...
This scholarship is available for current high school seniors residing in Hillsborough County, Flori...
This scholarship is available for Latino/Latina youth under age 25 with a preference for students in...
This award is available for U.S. citizens who have been living in Washington state, Oregon, Idaho, M...
This award is for U.S. high seniors graduating from Nicholas County High School who are athletes and...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship