Fast-pitch and slow-pitch softball players have many opportunities to earn money for college. Playing for either a high school team or a local league can not only help you get spotted by college recruiters and scouts, but it also opens up the doors to numerous softball scholarships. Outside organizations, like the NCAA, offer scholarship awards to college softball athletes who can impress on the field and in the classroom. In fact, several colleges, alumni associations, and private scholarship funds look beyond just athletic talent and include a student’s academic achievement, volunteer and community service, financial need, and other character factors to help award college dollars to softball players. There’s no need to wait for the good pitches here — apply to as many of these softball scholarships as you can!
This award is available for graduating seniors at Littlefield High School in Littlefield, Texas. Ap...
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
This award is available for Florida resident students who will be enrolled in a University of North ...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from Aliso Niguel High Schoo...
High school seniors graduating from the Santa Ana Unified School District, Anaheim Union High School...
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
The BigSun Athletics Scholarship is offered to high school seniors and undergraduate students withou...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship