The sport of tennis has made quite a racket with famous athletes like Roger Federer, Venus Williams, and Andre Agassi. While you may not be planning to play in the U.S. Open or Wimbledon, you could have the chance to earn college dollars with these tennis scholarships. Both men and women who play singles and doubles can earn money for school with their skills on the court — as well as their academic achievements, financial need, volunteer service, and more. Like other sports awards, NCAA tennis scholarships are competitive, so broaden your scope to find scholarships offered from your college, alumni groups, and tennis organizations like the United States Tennis Association (USTA). Our tennis scholarship directory is a great place to start your search!
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This award is available for graduating seniors at Littlefield High School in Littlefield, Texas. Ap...
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend high school in Houston, Texas; Chica...
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County, Florida who are planni...
This scholarship is available for current high school seniors residing in Hillsborough County, Flori...
This scholarship is available for female high school seniors who are residents of Hawaii and have a ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore who are active in athletics. Appl...
This award is available for current high school seniors who are graduating from John Jay High School...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship